CITAC’s retainer agreements give you preferential access to our insight, knowledge and expertise.
Retainer agreements enable us to build a lasting partnership with you and gain an in-depth understanding of your business model. After all, the better we get to know you, the more targeted our advice, recommendations and introductions can be.
Retainer services include priority access to CITAC’s experts and to CITAC’s regular market reports and forecasts. Also included is a subscription to the ADD+ database; information from this database is also available via Excel spreadsheets that you can integrate directly into your own in-house systems.
Consulting on a project basis
Our Consulting projects vary greatly, but our contribution to all of them is identical: rigorous analysis; practical solutions; in-depth knowledge; and an ability to come up with the answers. And all delivered in a bespoke and responsive format that allows you to focus on the issues that really matter.
As part of our project consulting offer, we can help you identify profitable opportunities and how to avoid potentially costly obstacles. We will save you considerable time and money in helping you to discover information and insight that really count. We can also open the right doors for you and help you to make more informed decisions.
Hiring CITAC to undertake a consulting project allows you to benefit from our wealth of combined experience: namely, data, analysis, forecasts and outlook, industry understanding and insight, contacts, and training.
The types of consulting projects we can help you with are:
- Project feasibility studies
- Economic and commercial modelling
- Market studies (expansion and market entry studies) Price structures, feedstock options and pricing strategies
- Refinery expansion and new refinery feasibility studies, margin calculations, forecasts and analysis
- Energy sector policy studies Strategic advice
- Introductions with key players/investors
- Specialty products market studies (e.g. LPG, bitumen, lubricants) Risk management and margin protection
For more information about our retainer and project consulting services, or to discuss a specific requirement: